We are very proud of how smart our children look in their school uniform. It is available to buy in person from the Schoolwear shop in Holme-upon-Spalding-Moor (Sat nav: YO43 3AA), via their website or by order form Uniform order form 2019 (which are also available to collect from the school office).
Our staff work very hard to ensure that all clothing and equipment is looked after and remains with the appropriate children, however this is made much easier when all clothing is named. Please ensure that all clothing either has a name tag attached or that the child’s name is written on one of the tags inside the clothing. If you don’t have access to a permanent marker, please pop into the office to borrow one of ours!
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan – school logo optional
- Pale or navy blue polo shirt – school logo optional
- Dark Grey or black trousers/shorts/skirt
- Brown or black sensible shoes (not trainers)
- Blue and white checked or striped dress
- Suitable outdoor waterproof coat (to wear at playtimes)
- Jewellery – watches, stud earrings only (which must be removed for P.E.)
- Nail varnish should not be worn in school
- Please remember Wellington boots for snowy weather.
- Navy blue shorts
- Plain white polo or t-shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Track suit or warm clothing suitable for outdoor games
- For swimming – swimming costume/trunks and a towel
- P.E. Bag (optional)
- P.E. kit should be in school each day and taken home at the end of the week for washing.
Please ensure all items of clothing are clearly labelled with your child’s name.