Free School Meals
Are you missing out?
Save up to £400 per year
Is your child entitled to Free School Meals?
If so, the school will also benefit by receiving extra funding towards resources to help enhance your child’s education.
If you answer yes to any of the following, you could save on school meals as well as benefit your child with extra educational funding.
- Income support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and annual your income is no more that £16,190)
- Universal Credit
Apply on-line: www.eastriding.gov.uk
Call: 01482 394799
Visit: East Riding Customer Service Desk
Complete the FSM Application form or collect one from reception. This form should be submitted to ERYC.
Even if your child chooses to bring a packed lunch, they can still benefit from your application by using the resources we will be able to get.